September 9, 2013 by Everything About Hair Care
Most women are tired of undergoing temporary hair removal treatments only to see hair growing back in a couple of weeks. Hence, the new age women want to tackle with the problem and find permanent solutions to get rid of unwanted hair. Laser hair removal gained prominence once permanent hair removal struck women across the world. It is a more painless, easy and time saving method which over time gives desired results. With new age technology, the laser treatment which was once unaffordable is now being brought to you at your home. Silk’n SensEpil in UK is one such innovative device that helps you to gain freedom from body hair.
For those with little knowledge on how laser works, an intense light beam is sent through skin targeting hair follicle directly. Hair follicles contain melanin, a substance which gives colour to skin and hair. By targeting melanin, laser can eliminate unwanted hairs effectively as compared to other temporary methods.
Precautions to observe while using laser at home:
Some simple tips can help you prevent any problem that may occur while you adopt laser hair removal at home.
- Find out if laser hair removal is suitable for your skin
- Avoid using tanning treatments or creams for at least 1 to 2 months before undergoing the procedure
- Do not use temporary hair removal methods for at least one month before undertaking laser treatment.
- Take care to follow all the instructions as provided in the manual.
- Check if you can apply any comforting cream or lotion prior to the procedure.
- If your skin is tanned, wait for the tan to fade away for the treatment to be effective.
- Do not take any medication prior to the procedure without consulting a doctor.
- Estimate clearly the areas that you wish to treat to prevent other areas from getting affected.
Once you take these precautions, you may buy Silk’n SensEpil XL 65,000, an FDA-approved device which uses HPL technology to reduce and ultimately stop hair growth. It uses 65,000 flashes for faster treatment and helps reduce your trips to the salon.